Special discount is offered to direct client(those who contact directly) from above rate.Air Tickets
- Upto 3 Star Hotel
- Airport Pickup-Drop
- Private Cab
- Private Guides
- Sim Card
- Complimentary Drinks
- Bus Transfer
- Cab Transfer
- Religious Tour
- Non Veg Meals
- Veg Meals
- Veg & Non Veg Meals
- Air Tickets
Guides And Driver Tips
Specific Departure Dates :
Date : 23rd June, 2018.
Departure Cities with rates :
Date : 23rd June, 2018.
Terms & Conditions :
BHUTAN TRAVEL INFO BOOKING THE BHUTAN TOUR / TREKKING
- All Foreign National Tourists visiting Bhutan must travel through all-inclusive package Tours, for which there is a fixed tariff set by the Royal Government of Bhutan. This Tariff includes the services of accommodation, Meals, Transportation within the country, Guides services, sightseeing and entrance fees for the museums and monuments.
- All Tours must be booked through a Local Tour Operator/ Travel Agent such as Yak Holidays Int’l and entire Land arrangements will be made by the same Agent.
- For Clients traveling in peak seasons and Festival time, it is necessary to book the Tour at least 2 ½ months in advance. Festivals held in autumn and spring are peak time for tourists and without early reservation it can be difficult to confirm flights and hotels.
Bhutan Visa formalities:
- With the exception of visitors from India, Bangladesh and Maldives, all other visitors to Bhutan need a visa.
- Indian, Bangladeshis and Maldivian nationals can obtain a visa at the port of entry on producing a valid passport with a minimum of 6 month validity (Indian nationals may also use their Voters Identity Card (VIC)).
- All other tourists must obtain a visa clearance prior to travel to Bhutan. Visas are processed through an online system by your licensed Bhutanese tour operator, directly or through a foreign travel agent.
- You are required to send the photo-page of your passport to your tour operator who will then apply for your visa. The visa will be processed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) once the full payment of your holiday (including a USD $40 visa fee) has been wire transferred and received in the TCB bank account. Once received the visa clearance will be processed within 72 working hours.
- At your point of entry you will be required to show your visa clearance letter, the visa will then be stamped into your passport. Courtesy: Tourism Council of Bhutan
- Minimum Daily Package
The minimum daily package covers the following services:
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals.
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay.
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights).
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours.
It also includes:
- All internal taxes and charges.
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of $65. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of 3 persons or more is as follows:
- USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August & December.
- USD $250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October & November.
- These rates are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan.
- On the day of departure, the ‘local agents’ host obligation shall be limited to providing breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on usage basis.
- The list of hotels and lodges approved to provide accommodations all listed on this website. If you accommodation is not listed on this website then it is not licensed cater for international tourists.
- The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than three persons shall be subject to surcharge, over and above the minimum daily rates applicable, as follows:
- Single Person: US$ 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons: US$ 30 per person per night
- The 10% agency commission payable to agents abroad shall not be deductible from the surcharge.
- The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.
- There shall be no charge for CHILDREN up to the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 6-12 years accompanied by elders/ guardians shall be given 50% discount on daily rates and 100% discount on Royalty.
- Full time STUDENTS below the age of 25 years holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions shall be given a 25% discount on daily rates.
- A discount of 50% on daily rates shall be given to one person in a group of 11 to 15 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
- 50% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 14th
- Visitors availing discounts under Sections A, B & C shall not be eligible for discount under E.
Detailed information on flights, tour and trekking programmers, festivals, places of interest, hotels, etc can be obtained from us.
- Bhutan Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Tour Programmes booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- Within 16 - 30 days of start of programme - 50% of rate
- Within 15 days - 100% of rate
- After arrival in Bhutan- 100% of rate
Delayed Arrival & Departure:
- There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
- Note: INR (Indian Rupees) denominations of 500 and 1,000 are not accepted in Bhutan.
- (Information courtesy: Tourism Council of Bhutan)